Thai Yoga Massage training
with Itzhak Helman
Our promise to you!
You will feel confident to give massages right after the course.
24 - 31 July, 2024 in Vienna
The basic Nuad Thai Massage training with Itzhak is transformative experience. A deep evolution on the way we move, interact, communicate and specially… the way we touch.
Traditional Thai yoga bodywork is called Nuad in Thailand and means „healing touch„.
According to Ayurvedic science, there is an extensive network of energy lines running throughout the body. It is through the massaging and stretching of this network of energy lines that Thai Yoga Massage or Nuad releases tension. By allowing energy to flow more freely, the massage works to restore balance and create a deep state of relaxation and well-being for both the client and practitioner.
We will explore the antient tradition of Nuad how is has been taught for centuries in the North of Thailand. The combination of static and dynamic techiques creates a sacred dance.
The main ingredients of this 8 day program will be Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and of course lots of Thai Yoga Massage and Love.
What you will learn in the Nuad training:
- The basic principles of touch
- Massage tools to work in all four positions (supine, prone, side, sitting)
- Static and dynamic ways of working
- Principles, philosophy and history of Thai Massage aka Nuad
- Energy line (meridians) work
- Functional anatomy and physiology
- Therapeutic aspects of Thai massage (lower back pain, headache, shoulder/neck problems)
- Sequencing your massage/s
- Tools for communication and personal development
The course is open for complete beginners, repeaters and advanced students, as well as bodyworkers of other forms of treatments.
Itzhak was born in 1970 in Israel. In 1992 he visited India and Thailand where he started to be interested in knowing more about Eastern Philosophy including the practice of Yoga and meditation.
After a long journey in India, Thailand and Japan, Itzhak returned to Israel where he found himself working as a carer in an institute for adults with special needs.
In 1997 Itzhak´s teacher Asokananda, who is well known as the founder of the Sunshine Network in Thailand, encouraged Itzhak to study further with him and in the same year he participated as his student in one of his Thai yoga massage courses held in Chiangmai, Thailand.
From 1999 Itzhak was authorized by Asokananda to teach Thai yoga massage on a regular basis at the Sunshine Network in Chiangmai Thailand. Since then Itzhak has taught more than 275 training, both for beginners and advanced practitioners.
These days Itzhak is teaching Nuad around the world including places like: India, Thailand, Mexico, Spain, Costa Rica, Sweden, Germany, England, Greece, Switzerland, Israel and Austria.
Daily rhythm at Nuad training:
07.00am – 08:30am: Meditation & Yoga
08:30am – 09:30am: Hearty Breakfast
09:30am – 12:30pm: Thai Massage session 1
12:30pm – 02:30pm: Lunch & Siesta
02:30pm – 05.30pm: Thai Massage session 2
We start on Wednesday July 24, 2024 at 1 pm.
Directly following this course, an Advanced Thai Massage training will start on Friday August 2, 2024. So you have the excellent opportunity to deepen your experience right away. More information here.
Upon completion of the course students will receive a certificate of attendance from the International Society of Thai Yoga Massage – the Sunshine Network.
Space is limited!! Registration necessary!!
Price: € 770,- incl. VAT (includes Meditation, Yoga, Thai Yoga Massage in theory and practice and a great 70 page manual and a delicious breakfast)
If you have already done the Basic course with Itzhak, you get the reduced repeater price of € 600,-. Please let us know when and where you have done the basic course with Itzhak.
If you would like to take part in the Basic and Advanced course, both courses together cost only € 1,020. You save € 200,-. Register first and send us a message using the form below.
To get an impression about the course, see Itzhaks website.
Registration for Thai Yoga Massage training with Itzhak Helman (binding):
- Click on the registration form
- You will be redirected to the booking platform „eversports“
- Register there and pay only the deposit of € 150,- conveniently online.
- Done, your seat is reserved
- You will receive the invoice for the remaining amount 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- Please note – you only book the Thai massage course without accommodation.
If you would like to book both courses or you are an Old Student of Itzhak, please register here to pay your deposit and send a message using the form below with your request.
What you will learn in the Nuad Thai advanced training:
- Nuad massage for pregnant women
- How to relieve back pain, both chronic and acute.
- Assisting people in an emotional state and those who have difficulties connecting with themselves.
- Whole body Thai Yoga massage in the side position
- To touch and heal the back, shoulders and neck
The course is open to students with experience in Thai Massage, as well as bodyworkers of other forms of treatments.
If you want to send a message:
You will receive a confirmation email of your message in any case. Please check your spam folder.